Monday, August 25, 2008

A long story...


A lond story begin by last nite when i am prepared to go back to university..Dunno know why the bad luck belong with me...haiz... :(
Last nite,my dad fetch me and my friend sean to bus station to go back ump..the first unhappy thing happen..my friend ping buy 4 tickets 2 are sean n his friend ronald n 2 more is ping and alvin but ronald dnt want dy so sean give to me the ticket but at the same time alvin dunno..alvin thought that that ticket is belong to him coz he ask for more 1 ticket for our junior..so the incident is 5 persons but juz got 4 tickets..then got person blame me is my fault or what..to be gentle I dun wan to said anythings..if not sure will fight each others..

So,what can we do is 1 person need to go back ump by bus which go to kl then juz take bus go back ump..then a gentleen sean do that..really thanx to him..he is my best + old friend..my friend from primary school until now 15years...our bus ticket is 10pm..but nw oledy 10.30pm

Then nvm..2nd incident happen..u know how long we wait for that bus??3 & half hours..we all wan to be mad dy..really @#$%^&*(()!~-+?>

The third incident..1 of us lost his small beg..I thinks not stolen by anyone but mayb mistake by anyone la..so what can we do??nothing...so sorry to that friend...

because I oledy late so faster walk back to room then take a bath go to class..aikkkk..why no any coursemate there??make a call..juz knw change to 1 pm dy..wahwahwahwah...then receive a call from a teacher..she want me to meet her at school for the program dis saturday..so a drive go there to meet her then faster drive back like kl drift back ump...then direct go to class...so tired..so hot..cnt concentrate to the lecture..but i also try to do concentrate..luckly finish early..

so many incident happen just about 24hours...u all knw from last nite until dis evening i dnt eat anythings yet..until 4pm juz eat nasi bubur lor...haiz...why i am so bad luck...

owh...... my friend plz faster wish me good luck...best of luck la...plz...plz.... hahahaha....

No comments: