Thursday, August 14, 2008

Arghhhh...

Arghhh...so tension...so busy this few days...juz back from test..really tension now...coz cnt answer the test well...sure cnt score high marks la..........

Dun knw what happen to me actually for this semester..look like very busy...24 hours per day oso not enough..busy with my club activities...then others activity someore..then study...

wah..arghhh....tension2....2morow nite will bec home dy..mayb take sometime to rest then need gambateh study..after mid sem break got 3 tests ar............

then suddenly jhepa want me to go BTN...hahaha..terpilih..they said la...I will never go...coz first i need to bec for this holidays coz buy ticket dy..second i got program at my ex-school..they ask me to be judge for singing competition..hahaha..suprise????

ok la...so lazy now..want rest..lazy to type dy..c u after mid sem break la...huhuhu :p

1 comment:

nsamsudin said...

have a great holiday...