Friday, April 15, 2011

~Blank~



Entry of 200 in my blog...Actually I plan to do some sharing about what I had do for my life and also my planning after this for my life especially in my career... BUT...everything was change...all of my mood was gone just few minute ago...Feel sad..disappointed..speechless...mixing of the feeling in my heart...

What actually happen to me? I feel blank...in my mind is BLANK....To be success in my life I also need support from others...from my friends..from my FAMILY too...

Too much i give my advice to my juniors...my student..but when the turn of me...not like what I said also...

I NEED SUPPORT FROM YOU!

MY LOVELY FAMILY!

1 comment:

Insan Biasa said...

“Boleh jadi kamu membenci sesuatu, padahal ia amat baik bagimu, dan boleh jadi (pula) kamu menyukai sesuatu, padahal ia amat buruk bagimu; Allah mengetahui, sedangkan kamu tidak mengetahui.”
(Al-Baqarah: 216)

http://alqiyamah.wordpress.com/2008/05/03/bisa-jadi-kamu-membenci-sesuatu-namun-itu-baik-buatmu/