Sunday, September 14, 2008

tired..tired..

Arghhhhh...so tired..tired now...what make me so tired for this weekend because i am juz bec from a prgrm..what are happen there I will share with u all in next post..

Friday nite..doing my microprocceser project from evening 2pm until 7pm..then go 2 Bazzar buy food then come bec eat then start agains doing project..until 10pm..stop here..why?go meeting about the progrm 2morow..later come bec continous my project until...................2am
Then juz packing beg..about 3am I juz go 4 sleep..

after juz sleep a while..suddenly no current..I dun know actually...coz sleep like a die person..but a junior come n ketuk...ketuk....ketuk...my room until i wakeup..then i ask why??he said xdak current la abg..I said i knw..i will settle it..

But,so sori..cause of so tired then i continous my sleep..hahaha..but cnt sleep dy..disturb by him la..later wakeup early coz need to go prgrm liao..

haiz..no enough sleep...so tired..now oso..k la..thats all for this post..now very sleepy..to update my blog only oso la...huhuhu :p

No comments: